Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Been Ridorized!

Got to see Ricky last night. He just returned from LV, the lucky SOB! Ofc he was his usual ridorism mode. King, Blondie, Ricky and I all hung out at a nearby BBQ place and then this another bar where the margaritas were on special. I swear I love NYC, they really give you the booze, my drink was 4/5th alcohol and 1/5th other. Blondie helped me finish it. No repeats of Mongo Cosmos for moi!

Yesterday was a thrilling day, laundry, cleaning, changing the cats box so my owner Tom would be pleased and he was. Didn't get much done in terms of editing. I need to be ready for sunday's voice overs. I have 5 to 6 hearies coming out to watch the footage and lip sync themselves. I hope it comes out okay?

Got served a notice yesterday from my roommate for court proceedings. That threw me off, I thought we were going to a mediator. Well he emailed me saying he wanted that as back up in case the mediation didnt go as planned. Hmm.. I am seriously beginning to wonder if I should just give up and move out at the end of March. I really did want to wait till next fall so me and Szymanski could find 2 bedroom to share but I cannot keep dealing with the same issues over and over again. Its taking a toll on me. So gonna check out craigslist and roommate.com and see what I can find? I will not be cheated out of my $$ and I know he will not be happy with the mediations. I could contact legal aid and find out if I have a real case or do I give up for my sanity? Its a major disappointment that he cannot be a reasonable human being!

Good news is that my FCP arrived, and what exactly does FCP mean to me? Its Final Cut Pro, the best editing software on the market. I will install it next week because too much is happening this week. I am excited because saturday I take both a grant writing workshop in the a.m. and a dreamweaver basics in the afternoon :)

No comments: