Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Work is hetic today, had 11 jobs in the past 2 hrs so Ive worked up quite a sweat! I am still struggling with Dreamweaver. I will be taking the basic this weekend on saturday, yay! That way I can get it set up properly. I want to use dreamweaver to build a webpage for people to view my short movies and trailers of SDI and PAWS. Plus I was thinking of a small bio on the people involved in the past 2 years.

I need a haircut so badly! My hair is just boring and all I ever do is wear it in a ponytail. I already picked out the style, its just a matter of getting it cut and I plan to add highlights (in my case lowdarks) as I have never been a sun-kissed girl. I will probably get it done in Lancaster during my visit next week.

Last night saw Joe Joy briefly and Szymanski who can swallow now :) Tonight I'm gonna hang with Blondie and Aabel, shoot the breeze. I think I'll go to the show on thurs night for Group Sounds. It should be fun, I hope someone will go with me. I want them to see deafies and ASL.

I've just about given up on trying to secure grants. It seems impossible to find any for individual artist, or ones that I qualify for. Now I am thinking of looking for sponsors, and I am not sure how to go about it. Like for example, I found a list of sponsors in my neighborhood in Washington Heights from a neighborhood newspaper. I wonder if I should borrow a laptop and visit these business with samples of my work and ask if they would be interested in being a sponsor? Of course they would recieve credit and use it as tax write off.

Nothing exciting happening right now, just work, school, editing and web designs. That sums up my life these days.

No comments: