Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mighty Green Spinach!

I'm the furtherest thing from a vegan/vegeterian but I do love spinach on pizza and dipping it in tomato sauce, YUM. I just got back from the nearby pizzaeria where I'm on a break between workshops.

Last night Peep and I went to KMFK Gallery where we saw an exhibit on fetish photography. An example would be to go to KnightHawkArt. Most of the photos were related to bondage, death and sex. Funny how death and sex usually go hand in hand. There's another really good photographer name Scott Church, his work can be seen at Scott Church. Peep found out about this show through his blog, he uses Live Journal. We didn't get to meet him unfortunately but we did meet two other photographers both name Roberts. One of them has a studio on 29th street and 8th ave. He invited us to his studio to do photo shoot. I told him I wanted to be a pin up girl, like the kind you see from WWII. I just need to find something to wear and a way to do my hair. I want something classy but fun. Sultry I think is what I am looking for. And Peep has her own ideas. I've invited King and Blondie too. I know both Roberts will be thrilled to have all 4 of us there. Besides safety in numbers. I know having 3 other smart ladies with me, we re gaurenteed to get a good photo set.

Then Peep and I braved the cold, and I do mean friggin cold weather for for? DPHH afterwards :) It was pretty packed, got to see Knob, King, Blondie, Ronnie and her beau Jami, Lewis, Nutter, VA and more. I made a new friend last night name Elizabeth who is also a film maker, she will play one of my mentally ill patients in the 3rd segment of SDI chronicles on April 1st. I hope to collaborate with her on a possible documentary idea in the near future.

Got me a small cold, it started out as a small dry cough and its turning into a full blown cold. Yikes, I have things to do tmw (voice overs) and monday, a film gig. I just hope my cold can make it to tues where I can rest most of the day. I'm gonna get some dayquil later. That stuff is miracle tonic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see ya all pin-up-girl-y! *he* I've dappled a tad more on my ideas over at my blog.