Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Musical Chairs

Today at work my co workers and I played "Musical Chairs." There wasn't enough computers or seats at work that everytime I went to do a job, I would come back and find someone new in my seat. I had all of my paperwork creating a halo around the computer, so the area was "marked." I didn't mind, and it forced me to take periodical breaks from the computer monitor.

My application for one school I am applying for is yea thick as a phone book. I want to dazzle them, wow em, knock them off their feet so they think they were crazy not to hire me *grins*

Saw Blondie and Cain last night. They were so sweet and did offer to let me stay with them if I needed to for the month of June. But I realize, its a studio and we would be on top of each other. Besides I need my down time and I am gonna try my best and find a 1 bedroom by myself. I am through with living with strangers. If it were one of my friends, hell yea but no more L or S heaires to deal with.

Well like many deafies Ive been following the events at Gally and I too am deeply disappointed. I know Commerson and its obvious from the footage, he acted well within his rights. There's deafinitely a case of bias happening here as a result for Starving For Access which happened around the same time Sarah Pack died. I will always put the two of those incidents together because while it was so sad she died. I was at the same time, proud of Commerson's protest. Anyways as an Alumuni I am lost for words and I cannot begin to fathom an answer but like what Joe Joy wrote in his blog; Surdus it only reinforces that sinking feeling in my stomach, the same one I had when both Bushes (sr/jr) were elected. That doomness, black cloud, its gonna pour feeling. If anything let this serve as awake up call for anyone who thinks Deafies are quiet folks, cuz we ain't!

No comments: