Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer lovin'

My god, summer heat has HIT and I am melting, melting just like the wicked witch of the west! The heat has been so bad that I've had a headache for the past 36 hours! It happens every year during the first few days of summer heat. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer cuz of swimming and my birthday but the first few days is always Hell!

The packing is DONE! The "moving" will be completed tonight when Blondie and Norton come by and help me take my stuff over to Blondie's where I will live for the month of June.

Tom has relocated to Knobs' last night, he seems to be doing fine. As fine as my bastard kitty can do!

The visit to PA was wonderful this past weekend. Went to the thrift store with my Mom and brought 4 jeans, 6 shirts all for $43 smackaroos. Yep, thats all folks, $43! Thats how much it would cost me to buy 1 pair of jeans here in NYC. Thrift stores are hidden gems and I love saving $$$! I aslo borrowed my nephew's copy of the "Fantastic Four." I really liked it as far as superhero movies go. I don't know why it didnt get good reviews, in my opinion it was more captivating then X-Men (I) or the Hulk!



Erfo has returned, yay! She was overwhelmed with my stuff in her room but we are making it work :)

Been working on the website for my films, I hope to have it up and running in a few weeks?

Tmw I will go to ASD (American School for the Deaf) in Connecticut with 7 other people to visit the school. I have never been there so I am really excited, not to worry, Ill snap lots of pixs! I am very interested in the dorm life and what kind of programs the school has? Also what type of communications is used? Bi Bi? ASL? Oral? The only sucky part is we have to meet at 6am, what an ungodly hour!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Fantastic 4's lack of reviews. It was pretty good movie. Most people said it lacked action. They have to understand that it's first movie and introducing origin is important part of making a franchise films.

I'm looking forward to F4 part 2 sometimes next year. What I love about this decade is tons of comic book adapted to movies!! I always wanted to see many comic books being made into the movies. Some of them were bad, in my opinion, but other movies were well made.

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

Hey Sharpe
yea me too, I grew up watching the Biotic woman, the million dollar man and the wonder woman as well as the incredible hulk, thats why I was sooo disappointed with the Hulk movie that came out a few years ago.

I am wondering when Wonder Woman will come out??
:)
j

Anonymous said...

WW movie will be coming out sometimes in 2007. They are still searching for the leading lady to play the Amazon super heroine. I was hoping they would find unknown actress because it'll be more believability. Like Christopher Reeve when he was hired to play Clark Kent/Superman and he was unknown back then. Now we felt he's really Superman.

I saw X-Men 3 tonight and it was really good!! Action packed!!

I did enjoy The Hulk. I know it received poor reviews from people but I enjoyed it very much. It has the comic book feeling with Ang Lee's camera movements and edits style.

I disliked Daredevil because Ben Asslick is a stupid mofo! Should had hired unknown actor to play Matt Murdock/Daredevil in first place. Jennifer Garner looked like a monkey and not that attractive to play Elektra. Elektra has some kind of electricify sexy in her in the comics.

Oh well there's many comics book adaption to movies that I can pick which I like and dislike.

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

Hey Sharpe
there was a rumor that Lindsay Lohan may play WW, I sure hope not. I agree someone new to the biz would be more ideal and believable.
as for Daredevil, I couldnt get past the first 10 minutes of the movie, BORinG! Havent seen Elektra, not planning on it. I want to see a movie with Ice Man and Fire Star from the Spider Man and Friends series personally.
-j

Anonymous said...

Ice Man is a member of X-Men and he has been in all three movies.

For FireStar... I dont know if there's any plans for a movie on her... not popular enough to demand a film on her... maybe guest spot in future movies?

You were talking about Spider-Man and the Amazing Friends from early 80's. Man I missed the 80's cartoons which rocked big time. Nowaday cartoons sucked ass!!

Sharpe