Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tent City Photos Continued...

I apologize for not posting the photos sooner, but without any further ado;

Thurs' night rally at the student union (formerly known as the Ely Center).
Student arriving in from the rain;





Here is the Mayor of Tent City, Chris Corringan. Yeah thats right, he's QUICK! And a cute little girl who got to beat the drums a few times :)



FSSA Spokepersons, Sean Moor (blurry) and LaToya Plummer giving the supporters pep talk and thanking everyone for their cooperation and patience and ofc their SUPPORT and enduring SPIRITs!



Here's me back at Fowler Hall where Stallard was kind enough to take my pix. The slogan was created by Joseph Rainmond. The top right corner has me and Knob as the "Mason Girls." Since Knob couldnt go, and I arrived on her birthday, what better way for her to be "there" with me. She and I began our complaints on JKF leadership skills a while back in '95/96.




This concludes thurs night.

Meanwhile back on the ranch (aka NYC); I should've been on my way home but when I was informed of the "bomb" threat among other things, I knew I had to go back to "Tent City" once more that evening and then return to NYC on a late bus;

Karen and I had plans during the day, then we headed over to Tent City for the rally, updates, cookout etc etc... I asked Karen if we could dress up her dog, Trinty? She said sure. I saw photos of a dog last week wearing a pet me sign of what I think (?) "re-open the search process" or along those lines. Here's Trinty at her best!









I still have more photos to post of the rally itself, ran out of time and am off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Ely Center looked different from my time at Gally a decade ago!!

Sharpe

deafeningchameleon said...

I know they totally renovated in around the time of Deaf Way II, its amazing! The Gally students have it nice! When they tore down the old Hugh Gym, they built a new building they attached to the Student Union building with a grade A computer lab!
-J