Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My "skinny" size 8 jeans

Boy, I need to do laundry so bad that today the only pair of jeans left were my skinny size 8 pair and amazingly enough they fit without me oozing out or looking like someone painted them on me. No camel toe for moi!

Saw my co worker whos husband is a broker. They will be out of town for the next 5 days so I will see him next Wednesday so its definite that I will crash with friends for the next few weeks and then get a place (hopefully by myself) in Astoria or Forrest Hills, Queens. That means I am outta NYC for the weekend to visit the folks and its about damn time. The month of June I am booked,
Saturday the 3rd have a film gig for MICA rehersal;
the 10th I have my ASL content speciality test;
the 17th is MICA!;
then the 19th I leave for MD, AADB camp where I will ssp for a week and return the following weekend the 25th, 26th.

Been working on a video project today, I am not sure about the format of the video or the length desired? Do I keep people in the footage even if they aren't part of the final results or only use people who are part of the final results? Hopefully I will meet with the coordinator later today or tmw to get the specifics. I may bug Joe Joy to help me with the commentary because he's naturally hilarous!

Its nice being done with school, and I am enjoying the freedom from papers and exams. I only have one incomplete to finish this summer for ceramics class otherwise I am DONE!

Saw Eddie last night, he's doing well considering he just had knee surgery last Thurs.. He's a lot of fun to be with and I've never known a man who likes to talk as much as he does, no wonder he has endless number of friends. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't never been able to get SDI the movie done because he used a lot of his contacts for locations and equipment.

Alrighty back to editing!

No comments: